Shelter Cats Need Your Help:
Make a Donation
Other Ways to Donate:
If you prefer to mail a check, or bring supplies by in person – that’s great! Our address is 40 Stevens Mill Rd, Windsor CT 06095. Checks can be made to Connecticut Cat Connection. Some of our most needed supplies is
- Canned Food: ‘Friskies’ is CCC’s preferred brand of food. We use approximately 30 cans per day so we LOVE donations of canned food!
- Dry Food: ‘Purina Cat Chow’ or ‘Purina One’ is CCC’S preferred brand of dry food. Open bags are accepted.
- Litter: Bags of ‘Equine Pine’ (can be purchased at Agway or Tractor Supply) Donated Clay litter will go to our foster families
- Cleaning Products: Bleach, Paper towels, Sponges and Fragrance Free Laundry Detergent
- Other: Towels/Blankets/pillow cases
- Also: Scratching posts, toys, cat carrier and Cat Trees are always welcome
Give While You Shop!
Did you know you can allocate a percentage of your normal shopping to our organization?
If you shop on Amazon visit https://smile.amazon.com/ and choose Connecticut Cat Connection as your charity of choice. From now on, when you are shopping on Amazon shop through smile.amazon.com and .5% of your purchases will be donated to the kitties!