At Connecticut Cat Connection we appreciate any help we receive whether it be in form of volunteer work or donations. Monetary donations are accepted by mail or may be dropped of at the shelter. You may alternatively choose to contribute via the PayPal ‘Donate’ button for one time donations, and the Subscribe button for a recurring monthly gift.
If you would prefer to donate goods and/or supplies that is terrific also. Here is a short list of the things we need the most. If you are unsure if we may need something you can always call the shelter ahead of time.
- Canned Food: ‘Friskies’ is CCC’s preferred brand of food. We use approximately 30 cans per day so we LOVE donations of canned food!
- Dry Food: ‘Purina Cat Chow’ or ‘Purina One’ is CCC’S preferred brand of dry food. Open bags are accepted.
- Litter: Bags of ‘Equine Pine’ (can be purchased at Agway or Tractor Supply) Donated Clay litter will go to our foster families
- Cleaning Products: Bleach, Paper towels, Sponges and Fragrance Free Laundry Detergent
- Other: Towels/Blankets/pillow cases
- Also: Scratching posts, toys, cat carrier and Cat Trees are always welcome
You can also donate items through our Amazon Wishlist.
Make a Recurring Monthly Gift
You are signing up for a monthly auto-debit for 12 months. You can cancel this through your paypal account at any time.